Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys as my title of the thread says im tired of looking the same as all the mustangs and cobras out there. I really want my cobra to stand out from all the others its all ready a rare color i want to make it look more aggressive. Im really not sure what to do with it i thought about adding window louvers to it but never seen them on a 98 cobra or mustang what do you guys think i could add to get more of a aggressive look.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Oh and I forgot who makes them, but the side scoops that stick out a little like the 99-04 GTs but for your body style. Maybe black roof, lights, stuff like that?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you mean like the side exhaust on the roush and cobra R's

·
Registered
111 Posts
Lowering it, cervini hood, headlights, corner lights

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think lowering would be out of the question because i drag race it and im running et streets not sure if that would affect it

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i love the look of the saleen wing i havent seen the svo side exhaust yet

·
Registered
111 Posts
Paint the top half black, do a pinstripe, and the black saleens

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the black top would look great if the car was red i had a 93 camaro that was red and had a black top it looked great i would have to see it on my care befor i would paint it

·
Registered
111 Posts
I guess you could just sell me the car

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
mount a rocket launcher on the roof

·
Registered
617 Posts
Saleen Wing, Black wheels, Dark tint, tint all your lights/reflectors, possibly a new hood even though I like the stock ones.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Omg an sn-95 boss 281!?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts