Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i say go with the kdw...i have kdws in the rear right now and they are a little too hard for my taste...not to mention a mustang should never see the snow!

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
get nittos man i just bought 2 nitto 555 275/35/18 for 180 a piece the pother day and they are 10x the tire those falkens are and falkens always seem to run a littel narrow

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
yes they will look badass, i got them form a place in oklahoma city and that was with there markup. go to a tire shop in town and see if they cant get you some. most can if they have the propper hookups but it might take some searching. dont pay the internet prices becasue you have to pay shipping. just find a shop in town that can do them

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
oh and if its a 10 inch wheel you mihgt try to find a 305-315 for the rears and run a 275 on the fronts if they are 10inch

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i just put a set of ford gt wheels on mine 18x9 all the way around, with 275 on the front and 295 on the rear

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
would you recommend buying rims off ebay??
some do and swear by them but i figure its something you should spend a little money on as your are putting your life in their hands

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
seems like a decent price on those it was 377 total for me the otehr day and that was mounted and balanced

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
actually thats a great price, 183 per tire aint half bad

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
no dont dude put nittos all the way around

1 - 20 of 25 Posts