Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a buddy who wants to know whats best tire size he can run on the stock 17in bullit wheels...something that looks a lil better and wider then the stock tire size. thanks

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
I would call steeda for some nitto DR's and some 555's. They will help with that. But I would get some 18's and keep the 17's to mount some ET streets on.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
To bad that wasn't the question... Now to answer the op's question, ur friend could go with a 255/50/17. I would recommend nitto's, but other brands make tires in that size too.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To bad that wasn't the question... Now to answer the op's question, ur friend could go with a 255/50/17. I would recommend nitto's, but other brands make tires in that size too.

thanks...do they make a drag radial in that size for the rear?

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
thanks...do they make a drag radial in that size for the rear?
Ahem...like I said call steeda they have all the nitto tires/sizes at the cheapest price on the web. They will hook you up quick fast and in a hurry. or your friend.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
What did you mean by DD? The 245s will fit stock wheels. Sure they won't be ideal but THEY are a Nitto DR that fits the stock wheels. :)

Do you know if Online Tires sells the NT05s?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
The kdw's are a very good tire, but hardly a good bang for your buck.
That's your opinion. I would say they have been a great bang for my buck. I paid a thousand bucks for four of them installed, and I have put 40 thousand miles on them so far. And I beat the **** out of them. I've bought a lot of tires in 25 years, and these KDW's are easily one of the best sets of tires I've bought.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts