Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
What did you mean by DD? The 245s will fit stock wheels. Sure they won't be ideal but THEY are a Nitto DR that fits the stock wheels. :)

Do you know if Online Tires sells the NT05s?
I don't know if they do or not, they got sick prices on everything they do have though!
A 245/45/17 or a 275/40/17 nitto dr is ok for the track, but not as a dd. Way too short.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Bang for ur buck isn't an opinion, it's a tire that performs and is decently priced. The kdw's are one of the best tires, but also some of the most expensive.
lol.

You get what you pay for. I don't find 1000 bucks for 4 high performance tires to be expensive. And that's up here in Canadia where **** is more expensive. The KDW in my size can be had for 200 bucks or less down in your neck of the woods. If you think 200 bucks for a 255/18 performance tire is expensive... dunno what to tell ya bro. We disagree then.

And in a 17" tire the KDW 2 can be had at discount tire for less than that. A hundred and sixty bucks. Hardly expensive.

BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT tires - Reviews, ratings and specs in the Port Huron Area - Discount Tire/America's Tire

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
They are expensive compared to the rest in that size. Now don't get me wrong, I think they are worth there price tag. I don't look at price when I buy a tire, I look at what I want. Not that my opinion really matters though, because I paid like 87 bucks a piece for my last nittos:)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts