Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the size of the stock mach1 tire is? i wana get new rims but i dont think i wana get a bigger tire

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i dont wana go to big cause i dont wana have to put money into lowering it. my girlfriend lowered her gt 1 1/2 and i dont like her ride quility.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
isnt the stock rim 17*8, i thought you couldnt use that or atleast thats what they told me. does it affext anything on a daily driver?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it wouldn't look good is what im gettin at cause my girl put 18's on it and it had to be lowered to look good

sry for the confusion :(

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
well it wouldn't look good is what im gettin at cause my girl put 18's on it and it had to be lowered to look good

sry for the confusion :(
how does the width of the tire and right height have anything to do with looking good?

meats ROCK.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well say if i got 18's there would be alot of space inbetween the wheel and fender.....if that sounded right

but you guys know your stuff so im going to say ur right i just dont wana lower my car

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
well say if i got 18's there would be alot of space inbetween the wheel and fender.....if that sounded right

but you guys know your stuff so im going to say ur right i just dont wana lower my car
it would be less than your factory 17's, it would look awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts