Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
time for some new tires in the back, 225/55/16. leaning towards the bfg g-force sport or the falken fk452 series, cuz they are pretty cheap and i do not want to spend alot. any suggestions? i would like something that is a little stickier than a normal radial. Also, i dont plan on keeping these for too long as new wheels and tires are soon to come. i just need something to to hold me over for now. i have perelli p6's and hate them.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
kuhmo estasa or what ever cheap low life span

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
kuhmo estasa or what ever cheap low life span
low life span?? i have 2 years and 9k miles on mine... they still have half tread left and i abuse my tires every now and then

Kumho Ecsta ASX ... thats what you want $50 ish a tire

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
if you just want something cheap to tide you over till the new wheels and tires, you could probably pick up a cheap used set from a local tire shop.. maybe like ~30 bucks a tire now thats CHEAP :D

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
low life span?? i have 2 years and 9k miles on mine... they still have half tread left and i abuse my tires every now and then

Kumho Ecsta ASX ... thats what you want $50 ish a tire
9k miles is junk for half thread, I abuse the hell out of my nittos and they still have almost full thread at 8k miles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts