Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luminics Titanium White H1 [LT-H1F] - $48.99 : Car Lighting Headlight Bulbs Xenon Halogen Upgrades, AutomotiveLightingUSA.com

Anyone put these in, I really need brighter Lights (I have the dual projection, H1s and H3)

I'm asking becuase these are listed as off road use only, but they are white, I'm guessing cops won't bother me if they as long as they are white no matter how bright they are.. I'm going to put in the ultra whites in my high beams, figuing with the Titaniums I won't need high beams often, and putting in yellow on my fogs for rain and bad weather..

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i spent like $50 on a pair of bulbs that claimed to be brighter. NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL! only difference was the price. if you want brighter bulbs get HIDs or dont bother at all.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i spent like $50 on a pair of bulbs that claimed to be brighter. NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL! only difference was the price. if you want brighter bulbs get HIDs or dont bother at all.
what brand kits are good, I see so many that seem cheap..?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i bought my kit from DDM tuning. they are cheap as **** and mine have lasted a while so far. theres the $29 kit or a $49 kit. both have lifetime warranty. just go to DDM Tuning - HID Kits, DEPO Lights, BMW & Porsche Lighting & Bumpers and there will be a hid kit link. i bought the slim ballast ones for my fogs and headlights, havent had a problem yet.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
bulbs wont make a big difference, i've tried the best, they were better, but not much. go hid and you won't regret it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
bulbs wont make a big difference, i've tried the best, they were better, but not much. go hid and you won't regret it.
Yeah i bought some Sylvanis silverstars and there not bad. Got them new for $13 on ebay just to try them out and there a bit brighter than stock but no where near HID. Hopefully within the next few months i'll get my smoked clear corners and HID's.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
stock lights suck balls!!! ive hit plenty of deer because you cant see ****!

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
$50 for a HID kit.. no brainer.. "Titanium Lights" are 50.00.. I'm still going to put yellow bulbs in the fogs..

so i kit is for 2 bulbs, so I need 2 kits for high/low? or do I just not use high beams anymore??? How's that work..

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
well for you yes, you need a kit for both your bulbs, H1 and H3, then another kit for your fogs if you wanna go that route.

For stock lights we just need one kit 9007/2, and then one fro fogs.

Im so tempted to do that right now. I have been Eyeing the VVME kits, but just havent had the spare 113 bucks, now here same thing for 60 shipped!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I'm going to get the HID kit of lows (H1), and just get yellow H10 bulbs for fog lights..

then I'll put in white or yellow (h3) for the high beams, as I expect with the HID kit I'll rarely use them, but if I need inclement weather lights I can turn on the highs in yellow..

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
I have a kit from a company called apexcone and they seem to be pretty nice so far....

·
Registered
978 Posts
I use the sylvania silverstars in all my vehicles!! No complaints at all..
me too. these things are pretty descent and i like the look of them. no complaints here either. ;)

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Streetglow makes a nice 55 Watt bulb for our fogs.
I had streetglows in the headlights for a while...they looked good but they werent really all that bright lol what is the number designation on the fogs?

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had streetglows in the headlights for a while...they looked good but they werent really all that bright lol what is the number designation on the fogs?
I've got the Roush Stage 3 Front end.. they have H10s from what I read.. no idea what the stock mustang is.. the Cobras are H10s too I believe..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts