Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long story short, Im running out of mods to do besides big $$ mods that will come with time like internals & fuel system. So, in the mean time I scored these Saleen C Pillars for a damn good price. So, Im torn between adding the hard to see mod or selling them for a good profit. Some beer and jager got me to work tonight and I still dont know what to do... the test fit makes me wish I didn't sell my Saleen spoiler. Hook a brotha up with some opinions!

Before...

W/ Saleen pillars... 1/4 window part would be flat black...

Rare Saleen in my color..

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
For some reason ive never liked the saleen c pillars. Machs' and bullets are awesome though. I wouldnt bother with them unless youre trying to do a clone. If thats the case, please dont badge it as one

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
:dunno I prefer the stock GT one.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I would sell as well. Might be tough to find a buyer though.

·
Registered
647 Posts
i think it looks pretty cool finished. i say do it, and you will know who really knows their new edge cars everywhere you go. unique is a good thing. and this is unique and subtle enough to make a car your own and not offend people. cool parts imo

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Sell them. And cabikejumper is wrong.....only .0000000000000000000000003% will notice.

Are those 18's you have in the back? Throw some on in the front :yes

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not worried about who notices them, it's one of those things like the cobra mirrors on there.... Gotta know what your looking at. Rebadge?? Seriously... Did ya not notice my my emblems off a V6? Too late to rebadge lol. Lower it!? Its pretty low right now, almost 2in, I can't even get out of the drive way or go over a speed bump without cringing.... Finding a buyer would be cake... Last ones I saw went for almost $600 and I wouldn't have half that in them including paint. I love em at certain angles and then I'm not sure at other ones.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
those are damn nice, I say do it along with saleen spoiler.

:)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Id say do it man. It would look good. And if you dont like it, you could sell them still.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts