Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not really experianced when it comes to maintenance becasue the first car I ever boutgh was brand new. So this winter along with doing some other things on the Mach I wanted to do any lil extra maintenance, the car has 22,000 miles on it. I plan to paint the drive shaft and rear end to get rid of the ugly rust that bugs the hell out of me. With the amount of miles im not sure if any of these things are really need, but if they will help any or just be better for the car then whats the harm? The only things that come to my mind is a fuel filter, tranny flush and spark plugs. Things that will be done is an oil change, clean and oil the air filter, and front end alinement. The car since Feb 2009 was driven for 3 days in April and 14 days in July and will be sitting until Feb 2010.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
plugs are prob def still good with only 20K on them, I just changed mine at a little less then 60K and they really werent bad, and I just changed the fuel filter, it surely cant hurt to change them but as far as needing them I wouldnt think so.

as far as tranny flush, 20K is nothing on tranny fluid anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts