Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very cool! Welcome. So what are the goals for the car project?
I'm getting the 99-01 cobra front bumper cover to be different everybody does the 03-04. I'm keeping the GT hood and adding the GT scoop that came on the later cars. Then I'm putting black vinyl on the dip in the hood and on the scoop kinda like a mach 1 but without the shaker. For wheels I'm going with these wheels 18" Mustang Bullitt Replica Wheels -Anthracite Machined Lip-18x9-18x10-SET and a set of eibach sportlines. Also putting the scoops on the side from the later models. For the rear end I'm putting the black vinyl on the deck lid and blacking in the vent looking part on the front and rear bumpers. Oh and of course a new paint job! That's my plan so far I wish I was good with photo chop so I can try all this to see how it looks.... :eek:

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
That sounds like it would look pretty good. I meant goals performance-wise though, lol. Only suggestion: Ditch the idea about the hood scoop, get a stock hood from an 01+ car; I've heard all sorts of horror stories about aftermarket scoops flying off at speed.

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Oh yeah, and you could have just PM'ed me, lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I got my springs pro 5.0 shifter bullitt shift knob and the replacement for my burnt factory amp installed today. Car stance is perfect now just in need of wheels and tires!!!! On the scoop I am actually watching two factory ones on ebay I sure wasn't gonna put stick on anything on there I know better haha.

Bullitt shift knob....and is there a block off of any kind I can do for the traction control button? That shifter bezel is out of a cobra and my car didn't come with tc thanks for suggestion and ideas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts