Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at mods to my stock 03 convertible.... going to do the FTBR Bushing kit and possibly a full sub-frame and other supporting mods to make the car hook for the future power i am thinking of..... Without swapping on another supercharger how far can i go in hp gains and cutting weight in my car while still making it appear at least 90% stock?? Also CCW or Enki (?)wheels?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Tell us what HP # you have in mind, then we can give you a list of mods to get there. Between Enki and CCW, I would pick CCW myself, more specifically the SP500 style wheel.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
if you port the blower you can break the 500hp mark. or if you just put a pulley on it you can get to 450-475hp mark pretty easily. as for weight reduction, one of the best things you can do is racing seats like corbeau and a rear seat delete.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay noted and my HP mark i am aiming for until i get the car paid off is 480-550 rwhp after its paid off i am looking to break into the 4 digit rwhp territory

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
For 480-560 you will need to port the blower and possibly do a lower pulley as well. Unless you want to skip all that and just make it easy on yourself and buy a twin screw. Also, getting into the lower to mid 500 range that you want, is going to warrant fuel and MAF upgrades. It really is a snowball effect. I have nearly as much in my fuel mods as I do my blower. But, you have got to have your fuel demands met and get a good dyno tune or.......BOOM!
Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts