Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Tokico Illumina Lowering springs 99-04 Mustang

SOLD!

I got a great deal on the shock and spring kit from Tokico and I bought it to use the shocks with the Maximum Motorsports Coil over kit so I don't need the springs. As you can see in the pictures they are brand new. I only unwrapped them for the pictures. I'm told they provide a 1.25" drop on a Mustang GT, it would be a lil less on a V6. IMO this will give you the perfect ride height, you get an aggressive stance without being too low and bottoming out on everything. Im asking $150 for them. If you need them installed I can do that as well for a bit more.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Just to add a little info for you......

I currently have these installed. I get about 1 1/2" drop without isos.

I also confirmed with Tokico that the spring rates are:

660lb Front
250lb rear

Progressive

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The drop would not look like that... The picture you put is of super sports which give a drop of 1.75 not the 1.25 that you listed.

Just saying

Reactions: 03_StangGuy

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for clearing that up I post it at work and was rushing and misread I guess. Anyway I deleted the post to get rid of confusion.

These springs have the same specs as the Steeda Sport spring and have the same drop as H&R Super Race springs just not as stiff.
Here is a pic from SVTPerformance, there as more pics if anyone is interested here, Steeda Sport Springs vs FRPP C springs - SVTPerformance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts