Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone's input on this game?

Release date is March 8/16.

I've noticed one thing on some videos I watched for instance the graphics from the 2013 e3 announcement to actual game play is quite different.

I will say I'm looking forward to this game though

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
And really? A company like that screwing up launches?
What does this even mean? Like the biggest companies don't **** up? Gaming companies are notorious for doing this as of recently especially with the trend of pre-ordering, luckily that trend is almost dead.

·
raaka kone
89 Posts
Yeah, just think of DICE with the launch of Battlefield 4. The game was almost unplayable upon release, and it took many months to get it to a playable state. At least now there is a tremendous amount of communication [input / feedback] with the community, so issues seem to be resolved a lot quicker.

I am definitely awaiting the release of this game. It looks awesome.

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
i seem to remember several call of duty games, especially the zombies portions of the games, being completely unplayable.

it is what it is sometimes

·
Registered
682 Posts
Watched some videos on it. Some people made the game look completely boring. Some made it look fun. I honestly can't tell. I wasn't too impressed with the characters being shown in the beta though. These guys all wondering around in black hoodies and wearing red bandannas all over the place? Where is the variety? Guessing this "virus" in the game will produce some cool enemies?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I played the beta and will say. It was definitely a beta but not as bad as I thought it would be.

I'll be getting it except I'll say it's a hell of a lot more fun playing in a group then by yourself.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
I played the beta and will say. It was definitely a beta but not as bad as I thought it would be.

I'll be getting it except I'll say it's a hell of a lot more fun playing in a group then by yourself.
Yeah it's not even Beta material. It is hardcore Alpha stages. I encountered A LOT of bugs when I played the "Beta" that were obvious and easily repeatable. Things that should have been picked up in the Alpha stages. To think it is a month from launch makes me not want to play the game at all. Combine that with a really heavy and clunky cover system and really overdone plot and I'm not excited in the least bit.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Guess I'm gonna have to stick with rainbow six siege.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeah it's not even Beta material. It is hardcore Alpha stages. I encountered A LOT of bugs when I played the "Beta" that were obvious and easily repeatable. Things that should have been picked up in the Alpha stages. To think it is a month from launch makes me not want to play the game at all. Combine that with a really heavy and clunky cover system and really overdone plot and I'm not excited in the least bit.
I watched a vid where the guy was playing with the Devs and he would point out things he thought were bugs and they would re-assure him the game was supposed to play like is was to keep people from taking advantage of the environment in a way that wouldn't make sense in a RPG environment.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I ordered the gold on ps4 the first day it was available

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
I watched a vid where the guy was playing with the Devs and he would point out things he thought were bugs and they would re-assure him the game was supposed to play like is was to keep people from taking advantage of the environment in a way that wouldn't make sense in a RPG environment.
Screen tearing, people falling through the earth, hit detection issues, and the dozens of other bugs I found were not something put in the game to keep people from doing things they shouldn't in an RPG. They are bugs, legitimate bugs. I have probably several thousands of hours of beta and alpha game play since I started alpha and beta testing games over a decade ago. The issues I was experiencing are alpha related issues and early beta, at the latest, issues. At no point in a game a month from release should there be graphical glitches with modern video cards in a modern gaming system.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
anybody watch the division origins video on amazon prime? looks like a lot of work and money went into the production, but it was cheesy as hell and bored the **** out of me lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
Screen tearing, people falling through the earth, hit detection issues, and the dozens of other bugs I found were not something put in the game to keep people from doing things they shouldn't in an RPG. They are bugs, legitimate bugs. I have probably several thousands of hours of beta and alpha game play since I started alpha and beta testing games over a decade ago. The issues I was experiencing are alpha related issues and early beta, at the latest, issues. At no point in a game a month from release should there be graphical glitches with modern video cards in a modern gaming system.
I didn't ask for your credentials so no need to explain yourself. Really odd though that I watched at least an hour and a half of gameplay and didn't see any of that.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts