Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
I didn't ask for your credentials so no need to explain yourself. Really odd though that I watched at least an hour and a half of gameplay and didn't see any of that.
I am not saying my experience is universal or that yours didn't matter. I'm just saying that based upon my experience in Beta and Alpha testing games, this game is no where near one month away from launch. As for my live stream, I don't think it did record the issue I was having, but it definitely had the issue at times and it was not a hardware related issue (temps on my processor, memory, and video card were within the normal operating ranges).

Rumor has it there is another beta weekend coming up before launch and I'll be doing more game play and putting it up on the YouTube channel.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Yes they announced another beta week yesterday

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

You PC guys may be having issues. Consoles so far as nice

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Yes they announced another beta week yesterday

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

You PC guys may be having issues. Consoles so far as nice
I'm stoked for this game. me and a few friends have it and played during the closed beta and I'm sure were all going to group up again for the open beta. i hear there are some new missions they added to it as well to keep it fresh for those who have already tested it.

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
Prime example of game companies ****ing users would be Warner Bros. Released Mortal Kombat X and a week later dropped PC support after my gf and I bought it. The game is a hell of a lot of fun, but now we are stuck with no access to content that we paid for. It's ridiculous.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I love the division. Spent all weekend playing it.

Flip to console gaming for stuff like this as its just more cost effective

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I played it all weekend on xbone and really enjoyed it. Found some bugs like my screen got stuck blue until I died again but other then that it's extremely fun especially in a group

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I was a PC gamer from the Oregon trail to doom 3 but for $400 I can play for 10 years on a console or spend $400 on a video card and be at the top for a month.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Anyone know if you will be able to play in first person? and does any of the PS4 guys want to get a party ready for tomorrow around 6:30-7:00pm est time?

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Well they decided to open the servers early lol. Plays smooth, holding 50+ with things bumped up on my 970.
Shouldn't be that difficult considering they held back the graphics on the PC version.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts