Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
This game is awesome. Well worth the $60. :yes
110% Agree! Very challenging, not like call of duty and other shooter games actually have to be tactical! Lot of fun playing with friends, since you actually have to tell them whats going on and where everyone is! Poor @ChrisJ couldnt play with us last night but maybe tomorrow! Should be able to catch him up!

·
Registered
975 Posts
I was watching a couple of my friends start their games up. guess I should of pre ordered and trade destiny in to get this like I wanted to. with the way destiny ended up being I was hesitant about it. guess im going in this weekend to do some trading.....

**** I also need to pick up the new lego game also.....

·
Registered
975 Posts
I enjoyed destiny till it came to I got all characters to light lvl 285 and found out I had to raid to get higher. I don't have 3 hrs to sink into a game at one time. Then it was grind to hope to find something nicer and get the last of my exotic guns.

I'll be playing this with my friends so it won't take a major chunk of my time when I get my character set up.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
I enjoyed destiny till it came to I got all characters to light lvl 285 and found out I had to raid to get higher. I don't have 3 hrs to sink into a game at one time. Then it was grind to hope to find something nicer and get the last of my exotic guns.

I'll be playing this with my friends so it won't take a major chunk of my time when I get my character set up.
Youre on ps4 right?

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I think destiny would have been better if there were more to the story from the beginning. I don't think people realize how tiring playing an FPS for 3 hours on raid is compared to say a WOW 3 hour raid.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Youre on ps4 right?
Redd84 is my psn. if it doesn't say the division, bf4 or fallout 4 its not me on though. my ps4 is also used to watch Netflix and dvds.....which is about 75% of what it does.

you are right kmac. I didn't have problems with staying interested in doing raids on FF11 and FF14. just got tired of spending more $1 an hour a month on sub for a game.....really that's what my video game time got whittled down to for awhile.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Redd84 is my psn. if it doesn't say the division, bf4 or fallout 4 its not me on though. my ps4 is also used to watch Netflix and dvds.....which is about 75% of what it does.

you are right kmac. I didn't have problems with staying interested in doing raids on FF11 and FF14. just got tired of spending more $1 an hour a month on sub for a game.....really that's what my video game time got whittled down to for awhile.
Ill shoot you an invite if I see you on!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Having issues now on xbone, not sure if you guys are.

I did the Michael dufrane mission and I was only allowed to collect echo 1 and 3 I've gone back to the location of echo 2 but won't let me collect it at all and it's now stuck on my map.

Another issue I've come across is I went and did the heather lau mission and I went to echo 1, it said part 2 is now available well nothing showed up?? It's weird.

Everything is good so far other then those things

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
_
3,782 Posts
I am on xbox one and had a few odd things come up. Lot of freezing (completely froze once). Lot of sound delay or missing sound. All of my Echos were good. One thing that did happen was a buddy and I were not able to fast travel. We would just hit fast travel and the map would cut out.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Got wreck like 20 times on one mission cant remember the name of it though, anyone know a way to level up pretty quick yet?

·
Registered
975 Posts
So how long did it take u guys to download? With my 5mbs dsl it's going to take 12 hrs to download game from server....was wanting to try it. Hopefully the servers slow down and it will be done in the morning

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
So how long did it take u guys to download? With my 5mbs dsl it's going to take 12 hrs to download game from server....was wanting to try it. Hopefully the servers slow down and it will be done in the morning
The servers are fine.

Your shitty internet is the problem.

I downloaded it in about 45 mins. 150mb down on Comcast.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
41 - 60 of 85 Posts