Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a formula to figure this out , but I cant remember what it is. If I'm turning 2100 RPMS going 70 in 5th gear, how many will I be turning with 3.73s, and 4.10s? My friend has an 8.8" 31 spline axle with an eaton posi, and 4.10 gears already installed for $700. I'm worried that 4.10 gears are going to be too hard on my car for a daily driver.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
a lot of guys have 4.10s thats a great deal man grab it, my car runs 4k at 75 and its my DD lol

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I had an auto It would already be in my basement. I was just worried since I have a manual.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
only thing would be youd have a really short first gear

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive been trying for weeks to get a Bronco as my dd and then it definitely wouldn't be a big deal, but the guy hasn't taken the time to fix it yet.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah but if anything you can buy gears and replace them its an awesome deal to not grab it
:eek:why?
i dont even see 2k at 75 now:cool:
4.37 tranny gear ratio lol

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
GF instead of the scion, you should have gotten a skittle lol.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
GF instead of the scion, you should have gotten a skittle lol.
i looked at a few, but they feel cheap, the interior is blah and it felt like driving a low end civic, the scion has a real nice interior and ride which kis the main reason i picked it over the skittle, and mileage is why i picked it over a wrx lol

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
i looked at a few, but they feel cheap, the interior is blah and it felt like driving a low end civic, the scion has a real nice interior and ride which kis the main reason i picked it over the skittle, and mileage is why i picked it over a wrx lol

Not that mustangs have the best interior, but the scion is like cheap plastic feeling.:eek:

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Not that mustangs have the best interior, but the scion is like cheap plastic feeling.:eek:
nah its much nicer than my mustang and its not a cheap plastic at all but everything you touch is leather or rubberized and it is ascetically pleasing

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
i dont like scions performance wise idk... i think they dont have too much potential unless u got a lot of cash..

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
i dont like scions performance wise idk... i think they dont have too much potential unless u got a lot of cash..
uhh 5-6 grand your in the low 12s, or in my case about 1500 im in mid-high 13s

·
Registered
740 Posts
I don't like the look of the scion tc for some reason, n i hate leather interior, i would much rather have cloth.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I don't like the look of the scion tc for some reason, n i hate leather interior, i would much rather have cloth.
it is cloth but it has a leather steering wheel, and I dont like the hood either im getting a CF one

1 - 20 of 58 Posts