Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking good mikey, next time im up in stoon we have to get some pictures together :)

I got my car out 2 days ago but I realized I need a new fuel pump because my car starts really rough. I managed to get one picture though.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks real nice man nice area I would have a blast around corners with all that dirt :)
Move to Saskatchewan. hahahahaha

Looking good mikey, next time im up in stoon we have to get some pictures together :)

I got my car out 2 days ago but I realized I need a new fuel pump because my car starts really rough. I managed to get one picture though.
Only if you get a grill delete ;)
dang man, Im gonna need a new fuel pump probably too. I'm hoping to get cams in the next little while!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hahaha I hate this grill, I need to roll my fenders and get my exhaust on first before the grill.

Do you go to that cruise weekend in stoon? Buddy of mine was telling me about it but he has an s2k so im not sure if its just ricers.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah went ot the car show this weekend. hardly any rice. always a few though. but there was a Honda meet lastnight and they ended up on 8th street. ****ing assholes man.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dang thats gonna look sick with the cobra parts. I didnt even know there was a difference between the pillars before haha

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
nice man how long have you had them M/T's on there

·
Registered
610 Posts
I love it the way it looks. I just want a 01 cobra bumper, mach c-pillers. cobra side skirts.
you just missed a killer deal on ebay for some mach pillars, i think it ended up less than 100 shipped for both. I almost bought em for the hell of it even though I already have a set

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good but the chamber looks kind of goofy. Like the front tires sit oddly.
Yeah i haven't gotten around to getting a alignment since i lowered it. Honestly don't drive it around that much for it to do much damage
nice man how long have you had them M/T's on there
Just started this season.. THEY HOOK
Stealing Licenece plates...... shame haha
I know, I know.... But I love it.
lol^

Mike Jones, your car is ****ing awesome.

That is all.
Thanks. Never had a compliment like that before. everyday i look at it the more I hate it..
you just missed a killer deal on ebay for some mach pillars, i think it ended up less than 100 shipped for both. I almost bought em for the hell of it even though I already have a set
**** bro. too bad i'm broke anyways. Just ordered cams.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
i bet they do haha i wanted to see how long they would last though lol

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts