Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent taken any new pics since I put the headlights in, and they make a huge difference in the way the car looks! Sooo.. here ya go, if anyone wants to check em out. The car is still under 30k miles. I've swapped the console for a 98, and got the cupholder insert out of an 00, since it has deeper holes, heh heh, aaaalright.
If I can get some black/tan door panels, I'd be happy. Or just swap all the interior to black..hmm...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I'm one of those guys who just cant leave anything stock, and this Mustang is killing me! Hopefully soon I can put some extra money aside and get wheels and a few other goodies.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Looks good. Yea you should get some wheels soon. It will make a huge difference

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I definitely need some wheels. I want the American Racing, or Ford Racing, black Bullitt wheels. I need tires, so hopefully right before or at tax return time, I can get new tires with a new set of wheels.

and then hopefully lower it too :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've always liked low mile, clean, older cars. I was lucky to score this one. It's got a couple minor cosmetic things, but its my daily driver after all.
I didnt know how the all black console would look, but I've gotten use to it. I was going to get some dye and do it tan, but ehh.. I'd rather go all black someday.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
nice dude

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,592 Posts
Is that a smokers kit in the cup holder? I want one of those just to have a lid on the cup holder.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Clean ride man!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is that a smokers kit in the cup holder? I want one of those just to have a lid on the cup holder.

yeah, its just the little ashtray that sets into the cupholder. I use mine for change, I dont smoke. :) It's nice having a console with a functional cupholder now. Apparently it took Ford a few tries before they could get it right. The 00 style is much deeper, and cups dont fall over anymore.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm aiming to have black bullitts on it in the coming months and exhaust soon after. Daily driver or not, it cant stay stock!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts