·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the same spot that I took the Black one

Then I found a puddle of water and I love water reflections

Then sitting at my grandparent's this weekend

And had my sister photoshop a see through hood for me :D

I'm definitely enjoying driving it and taking pictures. It's very photogenic IMO. Just need to fix that front bumper and order some new lights.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really loving the water reflection photos!
Those are my favorite. I was so happy to find that little puddle of water when I got there :lol
Looking good man
Thank you Zip :yes
Talk about drag stance.
Funny you mention that. I had my sister chop the rear drag radial of the 67 on it to see how it would look. Because I do plan to take it to the strip with some friends.

But i'd love to try and autocross event in it. The suspension setup on these is extremely fun.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Take some close ups of the front bumper damaged areas and I'll tell ya how much it SHOULD cost.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Take some close ups of the front bumper damaged areas and I'll tell ya how much it SHOULD cost.
I realize it's still not close up but this is the best example of how it looks that I currently have

The passenger sides been scraped hard enough that the piece has gone through. And those lights look terrible but I ordered new ones today :D
I'll do that for you tomorrow if I remember to.
Looks good in drag!
I might do that setup when I get around to going to the drag strip :naughty:
looks awesome!

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
That front bumper cover could easily be 3-4 hours plus paint. The cheapest for someone to paint it would start around $150 + body time $150-$200. So $300-$350 ballpark for a shop who isn't ripping you off, give or take rates.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That front bumper cover could easily be 3-4 hours plus paint. The cheapest for someone to paint it would start around $150 + body time $150-$200. So $300-$350 ballpark for a shop who isn't ripping you off, give or take rates.
I took some closer pictures for you

The passenger side is pretty bad

It isn't my number one concern with the car at the moment. But i'll be sure to get some estimates on it.
Looks good!
Thanks man :yes

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I took some closer pictures for you

The passenger side is pretty bad

It isn't my number one concern with the car at the moment. But i'll be sure to get some estimates on it.
Thanks, now that I can see it better I'd just replace that. There'd be enough body time in fixing that to ALMOST buy a new one. Figure around $450 for a new front bumper cover, labor to remove and install (around 1.5 hrs), and paint (probably in the $150-$200 range).

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, now that I can see it better I'd just replace that. There'd be enough body time in fixing that to ALMOST buy a new one. Figure around $450 for a new front bumper cover, labor to remove and install (around 1.5 hrs), and paint (probably in the $150-$200 range).
:yes that's the plan. Gonna probably buy some touch up paint and make the spots blend just a little better until I get around to replacing it.
great pics, i like the water reflection one too
Thanks man :yes that's my favorite one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts