Modded Mustang Forums banner

Took some pictures of the Roush today

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Blue67coupe 
#1 ·
Went to the same spot that I took the Black one

Then I found a puddle of water and I love water reflections

Then sitting at my grandparent's this weekend

And had my sister photoshop a see through hood for me :D

I'm definitely enjoying driving it and taking pictures. It's very photogenic IMO. Just need to fix that front bumper and order some new lights.

See less See more
#5 ·
Those are my favorite. I was so happy to find that little puddle of water when I got there :lol
Looking good man
Thank you Zip :yes
Talk about drag stance.
Funny you mention that. I had my sister chop the rear drag radial of the 67 on it to see how it would look. Because I do plan to take it to the strip with some friends.

But i'd love to try and autocross event in it. The suspension setup on these is extremely fun.

#11 · (Edited)
I realize it's still not close up but this is the best example of how it looks that I currently have

The passenger sides been scraped hard enough that the piece has gone through. And those lights look terrible but I ordered new ones today :D
I'll do that for you tomorrow if I remember to.
Looks good in drag!
I might do that setup when I get around to going to the drag strip :naughty:
looks awesome!

#12 ·
That front bumper cover could easily be 3-4 hours plus paint. The cheapest for someone to paint it would start around $150 + body time $150-$200. So $300-$350 ballpark for a shop who isn't ripping you off, give or take rates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.