Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am the 'official' photographer for these track rentals that a forum I am on holds bi yearly. This time my b/f didn't bring his car out, so I offered to let him drive my car (I wanted to get some pictures of my car at the track haha). He ran a best of a 12.07 @ 114.74 with a 1.74 60' (short shifting 3rd-4th). I decided to also make a couple passes, and ran a 12.08 @ 112.77 with a 1.67 60' (letting all the gears rev to 7k).

ANYWAYS....I took some pictures of my b/f driving, and then my friend took some pictures of me driving. I never really realized until now that there is actually an art to track photography! lol

My b/f driving...

Me driving...

Although my 60' was 7 tenths better than my b/f's, his launch looked better just because of the angle of the car....pretty crazy!

Maybe once I'm done with all the pictures from the rental I'll show some of them off to everyone. :)

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a couple burnout shots of the car from Sunday...
The b/f...

Me (I'm not afraid to kill my tires! haha)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Car looks awesome. Sounds like a good time!

·
Registered
372 Posts
sweet times, love the car! i can't wait to go back home and hit up PBIR sometime. (i used to live out in the acreage).lol.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, guys! :)

sweet times, love the car! i can't wait to go back home and hit up PBIR sometime. (i used to live out in the acreage).lol.
Oh damn, awesome! Let me know when you are in the area again!

Here is a video that a friend took at the rental...it's the first of 3 (the other 2 won't be ready until Saturday, tho). My car is in this video once at 10:13...but it's the pass my b/f drove it in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts