Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh it's so nice to be fast again. That 250lbs of sand in the back made the car sad.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Oh it's so nice to be fast again. That 250lbs of sand in the back made the car sad.
+1 I did the same about a week ago. Big difference on my GT:D

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I agree with Doc on that one, but then again where I live you have 6 months of snow, so it's a bit of an extreme on the opposite end. Still have well over 2' of snow on the ground.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
I agree with Doc on that one, but then again where I live you have 6 months of snow, so it's a bit of an extreme on the opposite end. Still have well over 2' of snow on the ground.

PUCK THAT!! Summer or GTFO!!

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
LOL! as soon as I finish this project I'm back in D town. Can't wait for that it's 40-50 degrees I guess. I can drive my car in that.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I love Cali weather! I spent a short time in Nor Cal. I loved it I was in Sacramento for a few days then I went Redding and Shasta. Cali is a beautiful state. Never been to So Cali though.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I forgot to do the sand bags this year and regreted it at least once. It's a world of difference in the snow. Its also crazy what 250lbs can do to your accelaration.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Hey, zoo where did you get that pic in your sig. That is PFA!
Are you talking about my avatar? If so, I found it Looking on the web. It is a small fille, not much bigger than the pic you see. Pm me your email and I can send it to you. :)

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Are you talking about my avatar? If so, I found it Looking on the web. It is a small fille, not much bigger than the pic you see. Pm me your email and I can send it to you. :)
No your signature is FFA! I want to do something like that once I can get my car out of storage to take some pics of, but it's litterally snowed in. there is a 3' snow drift against the garage door.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
No your signature is FFA! I want to do something like that once I can get my car out of storage to take some pics of, but it's litterally snowed in. there is a 3' snow drift against the garage door.
That's what you get for living in MI:D

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
LOL! well I shouldn't complain. I was in Charleston, SC before Christmas, and Raliegh, NC in Jan, but only for work. Now I'm back in Northern MI, but only till the end of the month. Then I'll be back in the metro detroit area. Which is where I'm origionally from.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I love NC, could definately see myself moving down there for good. How hot is it in the summer? I don't mind hot weather, but I hate hot, humid weather.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I love NC, could definately see myself moving down there for good. How hot is it in the summer? I don't mind hot weather, but I hate hot, humid weather.
CO is NEVER humid:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts