Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i heard that a 77' pinto torque convertor is really good bc its smaller. And he said i can put it into my car, is that true and should i do that?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
it has a stall about 800rpm less than you hell no

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol ok just checkin bc i thought it was a lil fishy to me.. im still gonna get the b&m 2400 torque converter

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
nice, yeah thats a good converter, if you have the cash get a transbreak as well

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
its a button that will make it where you dont have to hold your brake to rev up, it stalls the tranny so you see all the stall out of your converter foot braking you wont see over 2100 stall with a transbrake you will see all 2400

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm nice, how much would that be? and where could i find one?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Wouldn't he have to get a different valve body?

·
Registered
235 Posts
its a button that will make it where you dont have to hold your brake to rev up, it stalls the tranny so you see all the stall out of your converter foot braking you wont see over 2100 stall with a transbrake you will see all 2400
why dont you just get a higher stall torque converter? we already have a stall over 2000rpm. i can get up to 1800 before my car starts moving. im going with a precision industries multi-disc 3000 stall torque converter.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Wouldn't he have to get a different valve body?
its help not required

why dont you just get a higher stall torque converter? we already have a stall over 2000rpm. i can get up to 1800 before my car starts moving. im going with a precision industries multi-disc 3000 stall torque converter.
3000 is a lot for an NA car

·
Registered
817 Posts
then whats ideal for a more or less stock sixer?!?!!?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
24-2600

1 - 16 of 16 Posts