Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he thought he was putting on a 9lb pulley from saleen, but really it was a 14lb pulley...it didnt make it home...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well his car comes stock with a saleen supercharger, and he put a cold air, and bbk headers on it as well as 3.73 gears. nothin major

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
I've blown up a 5-6 engines in my days and never seen the total destruction and massive damage done there! I wanna hear the story. Gosh, I wonder what that sounded like when it let go. I bet it was knarly. Will check back later to hear about it. So sorry dude.

·
Registered
105 Posts
RIP my car. All I have done to it was a ford racing cold air, bbk headers, frpp x pipe, frpp fr500 mufflers, sct tuner with a dyno tune, and 373 gears. I actually have a video of it blowing up, I will upload it when I get home tonight!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
...wow.....

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
WOW! Cant wait to see this vid... Like 07, I have blown up a handfull of motors in my time and never seen anything like that.

Im not really sure if I want to pat you on the back and congratulate you or give you a hug expressing my condolences.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
My teeth hurt after looking at those pictures. >_< Sorry to hear your pain, man!

·
Registered
818 Posts
That blows

·
Registered
128 Posts
:funnah gotta love them carnage pics!!!

that's a shitty way for the engine to go... was it totally your mistake, or did a shop tell you the pulley was 9lb and not 14lb? looks like its time for a rebuild so you can actually push 14lbs of boost through that thing! :D

1 - 20 of 96 Posts