Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
It's unacceptable to pay that kind of money for something and not receive it within two weeks. At the very least, he dropped the ball on this transaction and the one on corral. Maybe it wasn't intentional but it's still not right. If he couldn't get it shipped out in a reasonable time frame, he should have just apologized and issued the refund and said it couldn't happen with his work schedule. This should have never been drug out this long.... I would be furious if I were the OP too.

·
Banned
881 Posts
I have never said it wasn't my fault and I do understand his frustration. That is why I am trying to do whatever he wants to make this better.

·
Banned
881 Posts
He wants a bumper. I found another bumper and am paying for it,shipping costs and cost to have it paint matched to his car. He will be handling all of the shipping arrangements. I will just be paying for everything.

·
Banned
881 Posts
He sent $675. I am paying $500 for the bumper + shipping to Hawaii + having it painted to match his car. So part of that would using in essence $675 that hr sent. I am pretty sure it will cost a lot more to get it shipped and then painted.

·
13,574 Posts
Lets get this resolved I don't like seeing our members in turmoil. OP are you in agreement with his resolution?

·
Banned
881 Posts
You can check with OP. I was more than happy to give him a refund. He said he really wanted a bumper. So this is what we agreed on. I wanted to make it right. that is why i I told him I would pay for him to have it paint matched and any additional shipping costs. I was never trying to screw the guy. It was just a bad series of events.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
He said he was looking at a bumper and that he would then just pay for the shipping and have it sent to my address instead of working out the shipping then sending me money to send it to the buyer, so to avoid it i gave him my address and he would pay for it and have it sent. I found a friend that will paint the bumper so he doesnt need to worry about painting charges.

After waiting and in contact he now says that the person with the bumper hasn't contacted him back but he has a couple that he is looking at but trying to negotiate a price. I am waiting on a timeline because if he has a few bumpers that he is looking at then it shouldn't be a problem to get one of them to me.

·
13,574 Posts
Damn this is still going on? OP just take your money and go somewhere else.

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
Just a heads up, you only have so long b4 paypal won't issue a refund. I don't remember the timeframe. Not saying the seller is trying to string you along, but it wouldn't be the first time it's happened to someone.

·
Banned
881 Posts
Wake up man your getting screwed.
I have offered him a refund several times. He keeps saying I want to get the bumper. So i keep looking for one. Nobody is trying to screw him. So stop saying I am trying to screw him when I am not. At this point I am just going to issue him a refund. Then he can find a bumper. I will still help pay towards any additional shipping cost he might have. Our deal went bad. That's my fault and I take responsibility for that. I tried to make it right. Why did he not say hey this is not working out instead of tunning to the forum to post? It is not like I have not answered every pm he has sent.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

I just sent you a refund.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I would have sent him a refund at any time he wanted it and I told him that repeatedly. So for those who keep saying I am screwing him you need to get the facts straight. I think it is great that forum members come to the aid of other members when problems arise. However you need to know all the facts before you jump to conclusions. Ask him how many times I offered a refund and he declined.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I got the refund its now pending on Paypal.

I was also told that i would get a refund and be able to pay you when the bumper arrived at my door. So i expected that to be the same deal until you said that the bumper you had got mishandled by the people that were helping you unload it from the truck. If you had shipped it when you said you would or given it to my friend instead of saying your wife went shopping with it in her car then it wouldve gotten here and be on my car by now.

·
Banned
881 Posts
Look I took responsibility for the bumper. I offered you a refund repeatedly. You kept turning it down. I have every communication that we have had. I offered to pay any additional shipping costs and pau to have it painted to match the car. That was fine with you. I stayed in touch with you and tried to keep you updated. Then you jump back on the forum and start this up again. you did not even give me time to respond to your pm. I sent you a refund so you should now have no reason to keep coming on here trashing me. I am sorry the deal went bad. I tried to work it out for you.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
To me, it sounds like toxzzic honestly tried to resolve this situation, but OP should have just asked for a refund in the first place and bought a bumper on his own.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts