2,465 Posts
Steeda
Stage 3 motorsports
I'm sure there are plenty more out there. :dunno

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
see the problem is i had ordered on with the upgrade kit from steeda and this was over 3 weeks ago and i called over there to find out what was going on and they told me that tremec has not put them into production yet and are waiting for some more orders so they can start. I want to see if anyone has one in stock that i can get a hold of sooner.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
see the problem is i had ordered on with the upgrade kit from steeda and this was over 3 weeks ago and i called over there to find out what was going on and they told me that tremec has not put them into production yet and are waiting for some more orders so they can start. I want to see if anyone has one in stock that i can get a hold of sooner.
What are you talking about? Why would they need orders to put them into production? The TR6060 is a OEM transmission, they make them constanly. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
D&D all the way thats where i ordered mine...great customer service!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
^ Thats a better deal because you'd be better served buying a brand new one from a known dealer for roughly $3k instead of some ebay seller selling one for only $250 cheaper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts