Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a Ford Racing clutch and I'm not sure if it will work for my application because I can't decode the part numbers listed on the box. The numbers shown on the box are as follows: XR33-7550-AB, XR33-7563-AA and F7ZR-7548-AA. I know that the last part number is the throw out bearing, but the other two are the ones I'm worried about. I've got a 2001 GT with the TR3650 trans and I'm wondering if this clutch kit will work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
has it been opened yet? if so take it out and measure it. If its an 11" clutch w/ 10 spline input it will work, if its a 10.5" clutch w/ 10 spline input it wont work, unless you have an aftermarket flywheel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
has it been opened yet? if so take it out and measure it. If its an 11" clutch w/ 10 spline input it will work, if its a 10.5" clutch w/ 10 spline input it wont work, unless you have an aftermarket flywheel
I measured it and it is the 11". I figured that it would work, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything else. Thanks a ton for your help.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts

that is the "clutch kit" I bought for my 3650 for my 2004 mustang GT. I dunno if that helps you, but I guess it has the "kit" model number, but not the individual pieces.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

that is the "clutch kit" I bought for my 3650 for my 2004 mustang GT. I dunno if that helps you, but I guess it has the "kit" model number, but not the individual pieces.
Thanks,

I know that the one you have shown is the 03/04 cobra clutch kit. I just can't find the clutch kit part number I have listed anywhere, so I'm wondering what exactly it is. I think it might be the 01 cobra clutch kit, but I'm not sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts