Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
the tr3650 in the newer mustang is different, you would need to modify your drivshaft, the trans mount, need to make your car into a hydraulic style system from the cable style the 04 and older have. and the shifter on the 05 and up have a remote shifter. you would have to modify that also. there might be some other things that might need to be done, alot of work, you could buy a new 6sp or hd 5sp for a around the same price it would take you to use this tranny.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.