Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
track opens this weekend! woot. but anyways i made a post about this if you guys thought i could get low 13's out of my setup, but it's been 8 weeks now and i still have yet to receive my converter or my lca's, and i'm not putting in my shift kit until i get the converter. :sorry.

so looks like this weekend i'll be heading to the track with simple bolt ons, and i'm wondering if i'll be able to pull off a 13 at all? my last trip i ran a 14.1 with a k&n filter, midpipe/catback, 3.73's, tuner, and 18x9" rims with street tires. Since then I've got a tb/plenum, udp's, and have 17x9 wheels now with 275 555r's on the rear. Also will be in the high 40's this time compared to 70's last trip. would, say, a 13.8 be out of the question my mustang brotherns?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
13.8 is a mabie, 13.9 is more like it.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
13.8 is a mabie, 13.9 is more like it.
I'd be happy with a 13.9. I dont expect much of anything out of this car until I get the trans mods in.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Heat those NT555Rs up, but idk its hard to say. With the cooler weather, Id say high 13's.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well thanks for makin me feel like a fool...i was going to maybe meet ya out there, but nope suck it
lol oh come onnnn! make the trip man! it'll be a good time unless it rains

·
Registered
182 Posts
A high 13 is possible like everyone else has already said.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well no track today, looked outside this morning and it's friggin snowing!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I think 13.8 or so with the auto. I have similar mods but good suspension and ran a 13.7. I bogged off the line so could have ran a little quicker. Like said in previous post, just heat up those 555s and youre golden. Tires make a pretty big difference in times...

·
Registered
697 Posts
well no track today, looked outside this morning and it's friggin snowing!
Yup. Milan was canceled today.:mad: I was so pumped run today too. Oh well, gotta wait another week or two.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts