Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna take the car to the track. Being as I cant get traction in first and I have to step off on second I'm hoping to get 13's I think the car deff has 12's in it but without slicks to stick I doubt I'll see em. I haven't been to a track in probably 3 years so cut me some slack! :eek: there is a grind in third gear when I shift quick, but I have another tranny in the garage so if it dies I'll be good. wish me luck!

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
going to the track on street tires is like ****ing and not cumming

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll get vids next time. Shoulda brought my cameras as thats what I do for a living.

SOOOO I do have time slips I'll scan tomorrow.

First run 13.460 .312 reaction time.... braked pretty good before the finish line. trap 101.98

Second run 14.198 .142 reaction time.... spun out very bad... trap speed 106.60

I was happy with my first run, disappointed I did worst the second run but I think the car deff has some 12's in it if I improve my driving skills.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You only got two runs in? Busy track?
got there late to begin with then a car smashed into the wall so there were multiple clean ups. so only one test run and the next was eliminations, I was way off from what I dialed from spinning.

Hopefully I'll go again next week with videos for everyone :D

·
Registered
11,200 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
170 twisted wedge heads, crane cams gold race roller rockers, cobra upper n lower, cai, 70mm mass air meter for 24's, 24 injectors, b cam, upper n lower control arms, 4:10 gears, 255 fuel pump, aluminum driveshaft, full msd, stronger clutch setup, full exaust, other misc stuff to go along with everything else.

I'm gonna go back next friday and get there early to really figure the car out.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
corral dude. TFSR will bolt up to your intake runners fuggin nice

1 - 20 of 30 Posts