Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread is for everyone. Post your open track pics or videos here for all to see.

Here's a couple of track video's and pictures from me.

My last event was at the new PBIR =old Moroso in west palm beach. It was towards the end of the day and most guys went home so me and my buddy Mitch=Sirl had the track to ourselves. Added a little music to this one.
PBIR 9-20-2009 on Vimeo

Here's a vid of me at Sebring during the Camp Steeda/SVTOA weekend this year. You can foward it to around the 5 min mark for some action.
Camp Steeda/SVTOA @ Sebring 09 on Vimeo

And here are some shots of me with some of the guys from the club.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
damn you guys go hardcore

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been a while since I posted in this thread. Long story short in order of events. Lost my job. Blew the cars original engine and then hurt the newer rebuilt engine a year later. Went back to school. Found new job. Saved some money. Bought new engine combo and ready for the track once again.

First time back out on track since 2010. I'm at PBIR with HOD. Car ran great. Had a few issues but that was expected with new combo. Issues have now been resolved. Here's a vid from one of my runs. I don't like the way the sound came out in this vid but at least it shows me passing and getting passed. There weren't that many guys at this event and around only 15 guys in my run group. The sound in this vid makes it seem as if I'm not really pushing the car. I was trying different covers on my GoPro for sound.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No 03torchGT sorry. Those would go in the Drag section. Put that nice car on an autoX or road coarse and your golden.

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
I wont even begin to post videos... I have every run I have ever made with exception to my first event up on my YouTube channel! I do have pictures I can share though!

Most of these photos are GotCone.com photos rehosted on my photobucket:
Stock:

STX:

(My Favorite Picture)

And my entire YouTube Channel:
UrPeaceKeeper's channel - YouTube

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not 100% sure the OP intended for this to be a compilation thread...but I'll post up anyways! :D

Like Whiskey I have a channel full of autocross videos, so I'll just post a few for fun.

One from when I ran the 5.0 in FS...

And a couple from my recent STX endeavors:

Some photos from the past 7 months of car ownership...

Off the dealership lot

STX trim

My previous autocross vehicle...you don't see this one out on courses too often ;)

I was crazy enough to build some fancy front coilovers for it using Evo camber plates and Bilstein inserts :D

·
F*stocker
339 Posts
hotmustang95;4873500Yep said:
In that case, I'll play! Warning, non-Mustang content!

Here's a vid of my last track day in my C5 Z06, from August 2012. My friend Chris in the silver Miata is a member of Harris Hill Road and got a couple of us in on a member's day. He wanted some video of his car from behind so I let him catch up, and my first full pace lap after he lets me back by I promptly blow the braking point at Turn 4 LOL:

A pic from my first ever track day, Sept 2002 at NHIS in a 1992 C4 coupe. Damn, I can't believe it's been 10 years:

And one from May 2003:

Part of the paddock at a local SASCA autocross earlier this year, I wasn't kidding when I said we used to go months at a time without a single mustang showing up. That Smurfy Stook finished 3rd at Nationals in BS and first in BSL this year:

My friend Jay and me at our first SCCA Solo National Tour in 2009. Amazingly neither of us were DFL:

Miserable start to Nationals in 2011:

Post event BS inspections on grid at the 2012 Texas Tour:

Action shot from a Divisional last June:

And it's in my other post, but my Mustang only has one event so far and it's a good pic, so I'm rehashing it :D

More videos on my Youtube page, and read my blog entries on my friend's Racing Ready website here:
Racing Ready Eric, Contributing Blogger

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hooked on Driving @ Homestead Speedway

Ran an event this past Saturday at HMS. Lots of guys in my intermediate group. Homestead has a very nice facility. Each garage holds four cars and there are at least 60. I shared one with two other guys from a local mustang site. Here are a few pics.

Here's the video:

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
F*stocker
339 Posts
Finally got the Mustang on track, 12/21/12 member's day at Harris Hill Road. Don't have real track tires and I'm saving the A6s for autox so I ran the OEM Pirellis, which surprisingly I didn't hate, though I missed the grip. Car is all stock except for crash bolts, ATE Super Blue and an MBRP axleback, but I was able to pace a modded S2K on R-S3s and a well prepped (think real-time datalogging and a 3-way comm system for the driver) Spec Miata on r-comps. If I only had some NT01s or something :D

Some laps from my last session:

Me driving my former E36 on its very first track laps. I recently sold it to a friend but he'd never driven this track before so he let me take it out first. Car ran great until the RF corner light popped out LOL. Fortunately we had plenty of painter's tape :D

Video from outside the car:

Some pics:

·
Registered
258 Posts
CMP, round 2

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hooked On Driving @ Homestead Speedway NIGHT EVENT

Here are three videos from this past Friday night event at HMS. This was my first time running Homestead at night and using the Nascar turns 3-4 banking. It also just happen to rain the whole time which made for an interesting night. It was cold and wet and my rear NT01's were bald and old. My ass was all over the place but that didn't stop me from running this bitch. Only about 30 cars came out. I was there with 4 other Mustangs. The first two videos have me spinning at the ends. The third video is from inside the car.

1st Session:

2nd Session:

3rd Session:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
First post 4th picture down. The white 99-04, what bumper is that? It's like a hybrid Cobra R/03-04 cobra bumper.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.