Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would ya'll consider trading a modded 2002 GT, 130K miles, for a 2000 SS 6MT, 113K miles, pewter exterior black interior. corvette wheels, new tires, stocked besides exhaust and lowered.

Just texted the guy to talk. May consider...My cars been ****ing up again. May get it tuned up and fixed and try to trade..really been wanting to expand my experience with muscle cars :D The mustang was my first.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Nope I never would make that trade. I think those cars are ugly and sound like crap. But thats just my opinion. It is faster than your car though.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'd do it. I'll get an F body someday.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nope I never would make that trade. I think those cars are ugly and sound like crap. But thats just my opinion. It is faster than your car though.
LS1's sound awesome, that must be the fanboy in you talking

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
would ya'll consider trading a modded 2002 GT, 130K miles, for a 2000 SS 6MT, 113K miles, pewter exterior black interior. corvette wheels, new tires, stocked besides exhaust and lowered.

Just texted the guy to talk. May consider...My cars been ****ing up again. May get it tuned up and fixed and try to trade..really been wanting to expand my experience with muscle cars :D The mustang was my first.
No way, not even an option

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, i just wanna try that sexy LS1:) i like mustangs better looks wise, but think the SS done right is ****in sexy.

I'd do it. I'll get an F body someday.
I'm considering, the LS1/6spd is tempting. also already has corvette wheels.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If i do have the chance it will be a seriously hard decision.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
LS1's sound awesome, that must be the fanboy in you talking
Nope the only good about the LS1 is the power it makes. Driven a few and dont like the interior think they look ugly just never liked them. Only ever heard 1 or 2 that have sounded decent.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If you're not planning on doing an engine build in the stang I would take that deal in a heart beat. If you are planning on it then I would keep what you have. You can always throw a blower on the ss if you want to go that route

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you're not planning on doing an engine build in the stang I would take that deal in a heart beat. If you are planning on it then I would keep what you have. You can always throw a blower on the ss if you want to go that route
I'm a freshman in college, i wont be able to afford any more power mods on the stang for a long time.

·
I Need More Power!!!
464 Posts
IMHO, yes... I would and here are the reasons why

1) Lower Mileage (if even only by a little)
2) Throw a Cam in the stock LS1 and it will out run a cammed, full bolt on GT all day.
3) The LS1 with the right exhaust sounds better than a 2V.
4) Parts for the LS1 are plentiful and cheaper than parts for a 2V GT, even at the Pick-n-pull

Now go ahead and start tearing me a new one guys. I love my NE, but if I have a chance to trade for a car that is faster and easier to make power from as well as cheaper to mod with no money down.... Im in.

Reactions: Ls1GT

·
I Need More Power!!!
464 Posts
Also

:pics

1 - 20 of 145 Posts