Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trading my99 v6 for a 03 GT straight up we have about the same miles my car has the looks and a **** tone of mods and his has the bigger engin with long of mods on it :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I have a really nice v6 it looks like no other and he has a new cobra transmition in and the receipt iv driven it and had my friend look at it (worked on mustangs for a long time) it's a great car and runs great

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
so you have a t56 in a v6??? and you're trading a v6 for a GT that's 3 years newer....yeah sure you are buddy ;)

if you're gonna buy a GT that's fine dude...i have one too, but no need to try and pull one over on us.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Sounds like a hell of a deal. Was the guy tired of the fuel milage or was there another reason he wanted to drop from a GT to a six?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
pictures side by side (ur v6, his v)8 or it never happened

·
Registered
1,511 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
:pics

·
Registered
398 Posts
If I had a gt I would trade for a sixxer that looks like my black betty :shiftyeyes

I keed I keed :lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
The car could be stolen also. Run the vin thru the police dept and get a carfax. If it checks out congrats on the upgrade.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ill take the pics sunday and upload it and my car is custom as hell and hes in drives a lot or so he says and needs something beter on gas

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
ill take the pics sunday and upload it and my car is custom as hell and hes in drives a lot or so he says and needs something beter on gas
don't worry man i believe you too...i just traded my GT for this

it has around the same mileage so both me and the owner of this beauty believe it's a fair trade...straight up too

on a serious note...if this is all true and your not just trolling...which i believe you are...you're friend its retarded on a new level of being retarded :yes

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright man whatever i was just letting you guys know i could care less what you say man

1 - 20 of 29 Posts