Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was informed that the B-heads for my 96 cobra engine swap will not match up to the Eaton M112 S/C. So now im in a bit of a pickle... Anybody have any suggestions>?<

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was told by a member that the eaton lower intake does not match up with the B-Heads, it will only match up to the C heads. i am new to Cobra's so i don't have that much knowledge about their heads. If that info is wrong then that would be SWEEEEEEEEETTTT! seeings how i already bought the heads and S/C...

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
b-heads and c-heads have completely different induction set ups.

my suggestion:

sell the eaton stuff and get a centri set up or it

or

sell the heads, and get a set of c-heads for it

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so do the C heads match up to a 96 teksid alright?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
yes the c heads will fit on the block.. pm bakerfx4 he has a set of c heads he's trying to sale..
tell him boo sent ya:D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya but i already got the eaton and im sure it wont be easy to sell...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok so i talked to a guy and he has a set of 00 navi 4v heads. Are those c heads and will they match up with the eaton S/C from an 03 termi engine?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
yes those are c heads.. and the eaton will fit

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
how much you want for the eaton? condition, miles, how are the rotors, shaft, stock pulley, is it ported, pics?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im buying the C heads so that i can keep the eaton... sry i have 96 cobra heads for sale though if anybody is interested...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sry, check ebay thats where i bought mine for $1100 with lower intake, intercooler and intake neck included... and its basically brand new. under 100 miles on it...

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Ok so i talked to a guy and he has a set of 00 navi 4v heads. Are those c heads and will they match up with the eaton S/C from an 03 termi engine?
You will most likely have to modify the intake flanges on the navi heads to make the manifold fit. Its for a 5.4 so the gap in between the heads is smaller when you put em on a 4.6. From experience on the navi heads on a 4.6 there will be some modifying to do.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
+1

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
ya thats ok i will just have them ported and polished and bring the S/C to have that done too and they can match up the intake to it then... the heads from the navi are only $350 so i think thats a good deal...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts