Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
:)
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for one, and am getting one for $100 installed. It is off an F350.

Your thoughts on this?

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Idk. Just know its off an eff three fiddy

And I got my tranny oil changed. Apparently the metal shavings and peices were waay bigger than normal. Now I need to find a trusty rrans shop.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

And I got my tranny oil changed. Apparently the metal shavings and peices were waay bigger than normal. Now I need to find a trusty rrans shop.
Or do it yourself :)

Transmissions aren't difficult at all.

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
No seriously; if you have any sort of a "mechanical aptitude" it's really not bad at all.

·
Registered
634 Posts
true I was just be a retard, I just like people to show me and then I wont forget and Ill be confident doing that from then forth.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
so he is charging you ****in 50 bucks to put on an tranny cooler? wow.... i sell you my tranny with converter and everything lol...

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
I agree with slow. Get you a good cooler such as a b&m,fluidyne, etc off ebay (new) for 40-50 bucks. I think I paid $35 for the biggest one fluidyne makes, a few fittings and hose clamps from homedepot/lowes for 5 bucks, some of those trans cooler zip tie things, some xxx size (i used 3/8" if I rememer right) hose, and a quart or two of trans fluid for $20 max and do it yourself. Takes nothing more than a screw driver and 2 or 3 different sized wrenches at most. Hell you could even use 2 crescent wrenches.

I understand not wanting to do it yourself but theres no way in hell id pay $100 for an f350 cooler installed.

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well my ****ing tranny is dying. HUGE metal shavings in the filter and also pieces of clutch. SLOW, if you still have it, i'll take it at a reasonable price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts