Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i ordered all my junk to put my PI swap back together and I thought i was going to end up with some crappy chinese lash adjusters and to my surprise a box with trick flow on the top of it was in the package with all my other stuff and I was very pleased!! I am assuming these are good quality?

·
Registered
265 Posts
not really. buddy of mine is a ford tech and said he has alot of problems with the trickflow lash adjusters and has to replace most of them.

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
not really. buddy of mine is a ford tech and said he has alot of problems with the trickflow lash adjusters and has to replace most of them.
that seems odd. most of the time the OEM lash adjusters are what fail especially after swapping cams. Never had a problem with my TFS lash adjusters and I'm sure others will chime in as well with a good experience.

·
Registered
265 Posts
He said he keeps 4 or 5 in stock because he always has problems with them.Just going on what he said personally i have NO experience with them.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great lol...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
150k on stockers with cam and supercahrger. beat its ass daily... still good. keep up with oil and it should be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts