Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering wat could i do to my car because i got the hole trick flow set up bored over 30, 30 pound injectors tremec t5, 373 gears msd distributor, bbk 255 fuel pump, and im only doing 13.04

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
the next chapter would be haveing to do suspension. ya know rear upper and lower control arms, sticky tires and taking useless junk out of the car likes seats spare and ect. IDK thats my 2 cents

·
Registered
191 Posts
suspension is agreed, what were your 60fts?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
do you have a tune for your uneeded giant injectors?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i wud think you could do better than that with stock susupension and a tf kit with slicks....should be making around 300 rwhp anyway....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do you have a tune for your uneeded giant injectors?
it has a diferent computer, the people that had my engine before were shoting dry nitrous, thats y it has those injectors, i have a nx wet nitrous kit but i want 2 get the car runig good all motor first

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
yeah, ditch the huge fuel dumps. 24's will be all you need.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
too much injector+poor tune = rich x 20 year old suspension parts - driver = poor performance.

I'd do what everyone said and sell the 30's and throw some 24's in
Get the maf recal'd for the 24's
Get at least subframe connecters, new lower control arms and at least redo the bushings on the upper control arms or replace them
Get a tune from a reputable shop with a dyno

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
too much injector+poor tune = rich x 20 year old suspension parts - driver = poor performance.

I'd do what everyone said and sell the 30's and throw some 24's in
Get the maf recal'd for the 24's
Get at least subframe connecters, new lower control arms and at least redo the bushings on the upper control arms or replace them
Get a tune from a reputable shop with a dyno
what he said

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
but if i put the 24s would it be ok with the nitrous??
yes but you have to worry about the stock pump then if it's a dry shot.. wet mixes in it's own fuel but to be totally safe I personally would upgrade the pump slightly.

you shouldn't worry about putting the juice to it yet.. get it tuned properly first before you blow it up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts