Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm looking into buying this soon (the one off Late model. part #TFS-51511002) question is though, do i need a elbow piece? and should i get a bigger TB with it?

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Is it cheaper off them than Summit? Summit is right next to Trick Flow, jfyi. You will need an elbow to keep your existing throttle body and egr. A 70 or 75 will work fine with that intake, but without knowing what else you have done to your car, I really can't give good advice.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No engine work except a CAI. Everything else is gears, X pipe an cat back.

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Yes, that is what he is saying. If you plan future mods, the tb will grow with you.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
800 for all that. with shipping. DAMN i wish i had a discount with summit. oh well, it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Please go to corral, and buy this stuff used. $800 for that is a rip off and it will barely improve this nature of your car. Room to grow sure, but your bottle neck is your heads, so you really wont even feel the improvement. So if you don't feel the power in your butt, it's better to not have taken it, in the butt.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
ya buy that stuff used for sure, most likely you'll get it a half that price or close to half , either way your going to save a but load of money...And yes you will need the elbow piece because you have a 95 year model

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
wont do **** to that car if you have stock heads and cam. Be better off with a 100 dollar explorer intake or buy flattus cobra intake

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I should save for heads then? What type of heads should I get? I've been looking at trick flow heads.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
So I should save for heads then? What type of heads should I get? I've been looking at trick flow heads.
good choice, trick flow
get them used

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good choice, trick flow
get them used
I've been looking around. Craigslist has nothing. Where's a good place to look?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
corral

·
Registered
11,200 Posts

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright. Thanks Ryan I'll be sure to check it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts