Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting the trickflow topend kit minus intake I already have but any ways do you guys think thats too much for a 16 year old or should I port and polish my 94 gt heads with tfs cam so when Im ready I can bump up the power by throwing on new tws.(twisted wedge 170s)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
an electric golf carts too much for a 16 year old

·
Registered
59 Posts
+1. be careful with that build. I pick up too many kids off the road. that being said, have some responsible fun. if i could have when i was 16, i would have.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Seriously?

When I was 16 I had a '71 Camaro, with a stout, well built 383 that I built for it. I never even got a ticket in that car. By the time I was 18, I had sold the Camaro and bought a GN, and built it up with lots of goodies, like aftermarket turbo, intercooler, tons of supporting mods, built tranny w/ transbrake, ect......

Just don't be a dumbass. If you're smart enough to ask this question, then just realize the reason you had to ask.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
I had plenty of tickets in my 210hp 85 mustang gt and then a few in my 225hp 91 gt....

I can only imagine what would have happened if i had 350hp at my disposal at age 16. i may have killed my self...idk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts