Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
It's a good kit that will make good power. It will completely change the feel of your car. The heads and intake are good parts, but you can make more power with a different cam than the TFS cam that come in those kits. Even if you don't opt to get a different cam, it'll still be a whole new car compared to a stock 5.0

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I basically got the kit, but I pieced mine together, I put everything from the kit in my summit cart and took out the Cam and the intake mani and swapped them for the stage II cam and the Race intake mani... It is a nice combo dude, With my new tranny I will be ordering when I get home to the states and the high stall and 150 spray, my old 5.0 stock bottom end should yeild me into the 11's I am hoping for 11.5 all day long. then when I blow the bottom end, 347 time :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
cam sucks intake sucks heads good stock valve springs sucks valve covers pretty

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
hey, the TFS51400004 have decent springs, good for a .600 lift cam, and the street heat is to small yes, I like my Race intake mani.. I wish I got a box now... When I build a 347 I want to go custom cam for sure. but for the ava gearer the tfs kit will suit their needs

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hes right about the springs dude. Guy at bullet told me the springs in the track heat heads and upgraded and are good to 6500. Probably a little more. I just told him I was shifting there and he said they would be alright.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Im saving for this TF kit myself too. I have a 306 with the usual stuff gt40 heads and ect... Is there any modifications that i would need to do before i put this kit on?

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
cam sucks intake sucks heads good stock valve springs sucks valve covers pretty
I've had the tfs track heat top end kit on a 90 before... **** moved out pretty damn good.

Sure you don't have the tfs springs mixed up with the shitty ones that come on the AFR heads there chief because my springs were tits

1 - 10 of 10 Posts