Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I literally freaking out right now.

I still need to get front suspension setup with k member and I still have to do maf, fuel pump and injectors but f*ck it!!!!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats on the purchase :D:beer:

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
lol im genuinely jelly dude. i had money saved up to buy that exact kit but i had to spend $3k on a tranny.

cabikejumper, wanna donate to my turbo fund? i'll buy your beer for life.

process of switching jobs sucks.. plus christmas gifts i gotta buy for every1

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
congrats! gives me hope to one day do the same thing!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol im genuinely jelly dude. i had money saved up to buy that exact kit but i had to spend $3k on a tranny.

cabikejumper, wanna donate to my turbo fund? i'll buy your beer for life.

process of switching jobs sucks.. plus christmas gifts i gotta buy for every1
christmas what? im going jahova witness on everyone this yr. f*ck the bs its time I treat myself to some boost damnit!! lmao!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I see you live in clearwater,FL you must hangout with doucer Nick Hogan and daddies toys.

Jk
lol... actually... jk... but...

I dont, but a neighborhood kid I grew up with went to st. cecelias private school with nick and brook. brook is a pretty bad chick... I could give a f*ck about her singing but I have passed hulk and brook a few times as they have these little beach scooters that they will casually cruise on around town to a particular health foods store...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congrats! gives me hope to one day do the same thing!
you can do it man... just stay focused on that goal.

hell... 2yrs ago I was about to pull the trigger on a turbo for a 2.3L focus st I had owned but I was like screw it... I always wanted a mustang anyways and a turbo mustang would be bad as f*ck!!!!!

1 - 20 of 291 Posts