Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently install c&l racer CAI, hooker long tubes w/the off road x pipe and pypes mid mufflers on my 06 gt. can anyone tell me what these codes are that come up on my diablosport predator III. on a cold start the car idels fine but after a few revs the engine light turns on, im new to this so can some one please help.

code-P0141/O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 1, sensor 2)
code-P1000/ OBD System Readiness Test Not Complete

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
with an O/R X-Pipe you need to turn off the rear 02 sensors.
also try to retune and see if that helps.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok ill try that

·
Registered
138 Posts
I got several similar codes 3 or 4 days after I'd installed my

new Brenspeed 93 octane tune. It hadn't given any codes and then all of a sudden one morning I started it up and turned on the heat. I heard a pop and thought it was just a vent in the heating system opening up or something. I went back inside and when I came out 5 minutes later the engine light was on and I got the codes. Two said something about the heater circuit and one said check the gas cap, and there was another but I don't remember what it was now. I decided to return to the stock tune and see if they'd go away. They did, so I loaded the 93 octane again and everything was still OK and has been since.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have the racer tune on it since it told me to put that one cause i was running the c&l racer CAI. will it hurt the car if i put it on the 93 oct tune? is it a big difference from the racer to the 93? im running the diablo sport predator lll.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
code-P0141/O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 1, sensor 2)
code-P1000/ OBD System Readiness Test Not Complete
code-P2270/02 sensor signal stuck (bank 1 sensor 2)
how can i fix these? can i correct these with my diablosport predator lll? or just take my car to get dyno tuned?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts