Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i know this is the wrong place to post this but i wante to post this here too.. i have a 2003 f250 with 51,000miles.. it has a banks programmer and banks full exhaust.. i am wanting to trade for a cobra and i would pay like 4 grand to with the trade.. i was wanting to sell it and get like 21,000 for it but i was just seeing if i can get a good trade for it first... i would perfer trade for a cobra but anything that is already modular and supercharged would be good around the same in value... just send me a pm

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
hey i know this is the wrong place to post this but i wante to post this here too.. i have a 2003 f250 with 51,000miles.. it has a banks programmer and banks full exhaust.. i am wanting to trade for a cobra and i would pay like 4 grand to with the trade.. i was wanting to sell it and get like 21,000 for it but i was just seeing if i can get a good trade for it first... i would perfer trade for a cobra but anything that is already modular and supercharged would be good around the same in value... just send me a pm
good luck with this man;)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
or sell the truck and take the money add it to the 4k and put it into the GT:)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
ha, or buy a mach 1 and dump money into it and have a badass car, buy a 03 cobra more then anything thu, youll love it

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how about if you want it i will post pics and 21k for a 03 f250 with 51,000 miles is cheap as hell

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey i have pics of the truck.. if anybody is interested now.. just give me your email address and let me know and i will send you pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts