Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was headed home after dropping my friends off, driving down a fairly busy road on the way to the new house i bought. Heard a loud bang on the side of the truck, I immediately thought someone snowballed my pickup, I thought well I did that once before, no big deal and kept driving. I looked again and there is egg all down the side of my truck. At first I got furious, looked down at my pistol between the seats and thought about chasing the ****ers. I took a second and knew that was a terrible idea and just called them into 911. I've got some nice chips in the paint where it hit, and until i can wash the rest off tomorrow who knows what the paint will look like.

I have personally chased down some idiot kids(when I was roughly the same age as they were) and nearly beat the hell out of them for egging my friends car. Messing with someone is all fun and games until it comes to property damage. What in the **** is wrong with people these days.

The operator said if there was damage to call crime check and report it if they got caught. I'm fairly certain on a busy DUI Friday night they aren't going to pursue some ****s egging cars.

:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
That sucks man :(

That happened to me in HS late at night coming home while I was driving, with a buddy with me. The eggs hit. We stopped right away, saw middle school dudes run out of a ditch by the road into the woods, chased them into the woods and caught one of them ( the fat one ). We basically told him we could either 1) beat the **** out him or 2) he rats out the others when we take him to his parents. Little ****er started crying yelling for the other guys to come help him :lmao

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Isn't that **** going to eat your paint?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
96 Posts
My car got egged from an oncoming car while driving, right in the windshield. No amount of typing could help you picture the rage i felt.

Flipped around and tried to chase, they went into a condo development with two exits. They got away, and thank god most eggs hit the windshield, but one got my hood and left a really shitty mark.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:rolleyes:

In a city like Spokane, Washington I'm sure they had much more important things going on that somebody throwing an egg at a car.
Seriously though, should read some of the news articles of the **** that happens around here.

And it is covered under insurance but it's a $500 deductable. The hood needs painted and there are some other chips in it. Once I get my new garage all finished I'll just repaint it

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts