Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just picked up my 01 GT in true blue with peanut butter interior the other day and wanted to see some of the other true blues on the site so i can get an idea of what i want to do visual wise and interior wise so post em up! Reps will be given as well. Only have 2 pics of mine for now

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:drool those are on the list for wheel choices but i havent decided yet, im definately not going with black though, it'll be chrome or anthricite, thanks for the vid :yes

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
How it looks right now with chrome saleens

Wanted to see what they looked like black so I decided to plasti dip them

Gives you some ideas for the back. I see you have tinted lights, same here so here's black between the lights and in the lower valence.

Have hid's. chin spoiler and mach 1 grill delete. And the 4.6 v8 decals on the scoop.

Hope this helps get some ideas!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks alot trueblue! I have the 4.6 decals on the scoop as well.
As far as my shopoping cart at american muscle goes i have:
SCT tuner
small silver bama decals(for quater windows)
mustang inserts
eibach pro kit
sequential taillights
From LMR
Chin spoiler
May just go with some DD rear bullitt's from AM, these match the factory color right?
and still debating on side emblems, i love the 1965 gt emblems, i believe cjponyparts has them, they're red in the background. Also dont know what headlights to get, probally staying with the style i have now(these are a bit aged) Still dont know if i want clear yellow or smoked foglights
Keep the pics and ideas coming guys!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Here is my 01 tb Bullitt currently rocking the black bullitts. I wanna do Deep dish Original color Bullitts on the back with the original bullitts on the front. Also here is a mach 1 chin. I would do red brakes too.

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
haha, tell me about it. I still regret selling it, but selling it got me my s197. i still keep my eye open for another 01 TB GT, if i find a nice one for a decent price i think i'll snag it up. They look sooooo good.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im thinking on going with the same theme as bnastydave's white gt, dont have any pics on hand but im sure most of you know how good his car looks! Can anyone do a color change of his car to true blue? I dont know the abilities of photoshop and stuff, plus i dont want bnastydave to get mad either haha

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
im thinking on going with the same theme as bnastydave's white gt, dont have any pics on hand but im sure most of you know how good his car looks! Can anyone do a color change of his car to true blue? I dont know the abilities of photoshop and stuff, plus i dont want bnastydave to get mad either haha
Im stealing his interior:shiftyeyes

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im stealing his interior:shiftyeyes

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
not if i get to it first :swordfight:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts