Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend wants to get a duels on his v6 which is an 00. My question is what would be the cheapest method? buying them off a gt? and how much would it cost ball park for that and installation

also he was looking at an 07' gt exhuast, will this fit

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
tell him to go to an exhaust shop and give him a quote. prices vary at different shops and states. but a ball park.. i'd say around 300-400.

·
Registered
443 Posts
no a 07 gt exhaust wont work. ull need 99-04 from a gt if u want to do it that way... the cheapest way would b to get a set of used gt factory cat back exhaust and take it to a exhaust shop and ask if they can make a custom mid pipe and put the cat back on. u can also have them swap out the mufflers for some flowmasters or something if u want.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Cheapest would be to go to a junk yard and find them, and DIY it all. Or is that too cheap?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Haha I always say this...American Muscle H pipe adapter with GT takeoffs. It cheap. And you could put in different mufflers if you wanted. And you really don't need to know anything about cars to do that either...just have some simple tools.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts