Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not really sure where this should go. does anyone know how much a set of a true forged mach fives will run me (black with assembly bolts)? also what sizes do they come in?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yep; about $3000 all said and done. A guy on SVTP was selling his real cheap for like $1400 I believe...keep an eye out over there man.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Yup. Expect to spend at least $3k and quite a bit more if you want any kind of a custom finish. Talk to forcefedcobra and ask him how much he payed for his tf's.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I payed $2800 for my trueforged sleeper rims. They are awsome and worth every penny

·
Registered
577 Posts
they arent cheap and dont expect to get them fast. Your best bet is to PM [email protected] over on svtperformance.com. Calling would be a good idea too but is a crap shoot. Hell I have his personal cell number and have a hard time getting him to reply back to text messages..............well............let me clarify that. He is quick to reply when I am buying something but slower than a slug when I'm texting about getting money back. He was supposed to send me one of his icey res (a/c ic fluid systems). over two months after I was supposed to have the system he was still giving me excuses as to why it wasnt here yet so I asked for my money that he has had for almost 5 months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts