Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I did the suspension in my car I seem to have lost the trunk liner retainer pins that hold the sides of the trunk to the body. LMR has ones for cars up to 93. Does anyone know if they'll work for 99-04 cars? Or know of where to get replacements?

They look like this

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
I bought some identical ones from Advance Auto Parts after breaking a couple. I found them on the rack. I can't remember how many were in a pack but it was about eight or so if I had to guess.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought some identical ones from Advance Auto Parts after breaking a couple. I found them on the rack. I can't remember how many were in a pack but it was about eight or so if I had to guess.
I got some from Advance Auto a while ago and I tried them out and all they did was break and fall out on their own. I was kinda hoping for some OEM ones.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
I got some from Advance Auto a while ago and I tried them out and all they did was break and fall out on their own. I was kinda hoping for some OEM ones.
That sucks. Mine have been doing fine for about three months now.

·
Registered
634 Posts
clips and fasteners.com they have every kind you could ever want or need. I jjust bought all new ones for my skirts and scoops and they were very reasonable for price, high quality, and came pretty quick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts