Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· April 2012 ROTM
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin to put the battery in the trunk...I need suggestions other than spendin $100+ on a kit lol pics of your setup would be much appreciated :)

· Registered
2,663 Posts
Here's all the pics I have of mine... Cost me about 50 bucks for the zip ties, 20 feet of zero gauge, and the little terminal male/female connections. It isn't track legal or whatever, but I don't give a ****, cause I don't track my car! :)

· The Mean Green
5,770 Posts
For best wieght transfer, you want the battery mounted in the right rear of the trunk

· April 2012 ROTM
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im thinkin about makin a tray myself and also makin a dogbone looking piece of aluminum to go over the top of the battery with some all thread....

· April 2012 ROTM
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how did you guys go about venting it and tying in with the existing wiring under the hood?

· !FACEPLATED!
15,975 Posts
mine is routed to my starter. I cut the battery terminal off the old pos cable and but an eyelet on it and ran that to the power juntion box that sites by the factory battery location

· April 2012 ROTM
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
F8L hit the nail on the head! thats what I want! break down the underhood wiring for me a little..oh and I wont be using an on/off switch

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.