Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tentative

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Rod (was photographer at my wedding) does professional photography...I was talking to him at my wedding a few weeks back...I am trying to get a good sized photoshoot together for this area...

What I was thinking is a couple of your cars individual...Then a couple of groups...Maybe a few others...And then anything after that would be on you and him talking it over...

This would be for the summer on a weekend...

So what do you guys think?

Who all would come? I don't have a price set-up yet but Rod will do it for a great price and we could break it up among the group...

If you are not interested please dont post...

Heres an example of 3 pictures of my car he took in a random car show...This was just with the lense he brought with him...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
i'd be interested, but it would really depend on when cause of the stuff we talked about last night, bro...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know a price...

It would be very reasonable...

I want to get a round about figure on the cars that would show and what cars wouldn't so I can let him know the numbers he will be dealing with...

Location is not decided either...I will let him pick the best spot...Or we can give him some suggestions...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also made this a poll...

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
I am definitely interested in coming, but I can't say yes or no until I get adate and check it against my work schedule.

Also, not that I'm against doing this across the water, but since most of us are on this side we should try and have the location at least half way between Virginia Beach and Williamsburg.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am definitely interested in coming, but I can't say yes or no until I get adate and check it against my work schedule.

Also, not that I'm against doing this across the water, but since most of us are on this side we should try and have the location at least half way between Virginia Beach and Williamsburg.
Im down with whatever area...

I am going to talk to Rod about some good area that he knows of...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Would love too have some professional pic taken, but I have to deal with this monster key scratch. By summer it should be more than taken care of. Let me know where/when. I'd be in!

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool...

Yeah I think the Yorktown Bach area would be the $hit for this...

Rod is coming up with prices right now...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you want to come up from GA then you are more then welcome to...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
it's definitely a possibility, i have vacation time and all.. we could just try to expand it to an all out southeast mustang jamboree:eek:.. lol.. once you guys get dates and all ill have a better idea for myself

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
I'm game..... Unfortunately I'm not a great photographer. See signature

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm game..... Unfortunately I'm not a great photographer. See signature
Rod can take care of that issue...he has some fancy camera...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts